The name of this texture pack says it all, the theme behind it is realism, the textures in this pack look absolutely amazing in game and i am even featuring it in my Top 10 Minecraft Texture Packs of 2011.
The textures are available in 16×6, 32×32, 64×64, 128×128 (original) and even 256×256 (the author himself says it is his best work of art yet)
Warning: If you are experiancing crashes and/or running out of memory read this,
By following this method it should fix the memory and crashing problems and may also fix the white box bug.
1. Open up your control panel and type Java in the search box.
2. Click the Java icon and once it has loaded, then select the Java tab.
3. Click View, a window should pop up .
4. Ensure there is only 1 line here, anymore could cause problems for the game. If you do have more than one line here, uninstall Java and download Java 7 from here http://jdk7.java.net/download.html.
5. In the runtime parameters, change or put in -Xincgc -Xmx2048M (2048 stands for the megabytes available for Java, you can have this set to, 1024 or 512 as well).
6. Click ok and your done, go play some minecraft with the lb photo realism texture pack.