Minecraft 1.2 Update!
It’s a big day Today for the Minecraft community. Minecaft has officially been updated to 1.2 or 1.2.1 if you want to be exact If you haven’t already done so, load up your Minecraft launcher, login, and the game will update itself. Minecraft 1.2 has been long awaited by many fans, with the addition of Cats and Ocelots.
Included in this massive update are many other minor fixes and tweak but the main new features include:
Minecraft 1.2 Features
- A brand new jungle biome has been added to the game.
- Cats have been added to the game.
- Ocelots have been added to the game.
- Iron golems have been added to the game.
- New AI has been added to mobs.
- It is now possible for your tamed wolves to have puppies.
- Villagers will now have children if there is enough room in their village.
- Map height limit has changed from 128 to 256 blocks high.
- New blocks and items have been added to the game.
- Double doors should now work better with redstone.
- Mobs now occasionally drop rare items.
In addition to this Mac OS X users will be pleased to know the Minecraft launcher has been updated so now the launcher will properly select 64bit Java installations.Minecraft 1.2 Update Has Been Released,