Hey guys, If you haven’t already heard there will be another update sometime this week for Minecraft 1.2.5 and with this version actually comes a good amount of new features and bug fixes which I am sure everyone is looking forward too.
The updated LWJGL has been included in this update rather than the expected 1.3 update which is really good news.
Some other new features include:
– If you use a flint and steel to punch a TNT Block will destroy and drop a TNT block, if you right click it with the flint and steel it will activate the TNT as usual.
– If you use a stack of bowls on mooshrooms will not consume the whole stack of bowls.
– The direct connect dialog with now remember the last IP for the current session.
– Cats are less likely to sit on things and they are less patient.
– All ghost entities have been removed under the command of lord herobrine.
– Changing commands with not be “matching”, “/stopserver” will not call “/stop”.
– You are now able to click coloured links.
– The / key bug has been fixed.
– Fixed a bug when posting certain characters in chat.
– Various chat crash bugs fixed.
– Potential issue with door detection in the villages, which could cause to many villagers.
– Issues with the sound turning off in certain environments has been fixed.
– An issue with world generation failing has been fixed.
– The issue of wild ocelots behaving like cats has been fixed.
All in all this update seems pretty worthwhile, rather that waiting until the end of April or even longer for the 1.3 update.
If you would like to see the official update list or download the 1.2.5 snapshot then check it out hereMinecraft 1.2.5 Upcoming Features,