A nice and decent mod to the world of Minecraft is the ZombieCraft Mod. This has come with Minecraft version 1.6.4, 1.6.2 and 1.5.2.
This mod is a complete remake of ZombieCraft Classic. But this remake has its own distinctive features. This very mod has taken the features to a new level with appropriate multiplayer and map making support from the start. Some of the features include-
- Waves of zombie hordes that progress in numbers, health, and speed
- 15 Weapons and items to battle off the zombies
- Improved AI Comrade perk to help watch your back, can be given any weapon
- Speed Cola, Juggernog, Charge and ExStatic perk machines
- 5 maps so far: Nacht, Last Resort, Observation Deck, Verruckt, and a more open map called Invasion
- Built-in Single/Multiplayer map making support
Control Settings Checking in your game:
- Play Singleplayer: Run the game, click ZombieCraft button, choose a map and play.
- Play Multiplayer: Set up server, join server, type /zc to go to and from ZombieCraft realm, Use ZC_Menu key, start game, need ops to change map for now.
- Change Map: Being op, enable edit mode, type map name, hit generate. Map cycle list and vote feature coming soon.
- Make Maps: Read the text files in the download zip for a thorough guide.
- First install Minecraft Forge
- Download ZombieCraft Mod
- Extract the zip, and copy the contents of the folder inside into your %appdata%\.minecraft folder.
ZombieCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2,