A lot features and usages are waiting for you into this mod. Years C Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 added an extra attraction to the world of Minecraft. The features and the usages with the installation and downloads links have been discussed here.
- This mod is about that the time passes and every player is getting older.
- There is a built in calendar with New Year layout and original names.
- One year in Minecraft is now 46 days. And a year has 4 months with 13 to 9 days. A week has 5 days and every weekday has a name too.
- You have a function to see your own Minecraft Age and a “how many ‘whatif’ years equivalent are for the Minecraft years” to see how old are you.
- It seems that you get old fast but in real you must play several real days to get to the end of your life cycle like (100 “whatif” calculated years)
- If you get to a point where you are very old you might die because you are old BUT you can Rebirth! That costs an Emerald thou.
- You start as a Child and you will grow up in a Minecraft Year that is 18 “whatif” calculated years.
- If you use my JBRA Mod too that you will be actually smaller like a child and you will grow up in real time. You will have the viewpoint from a child too!
- Every key is configurable: The Calendar key (default: U) will show you every info you need to know that the mod gives currently.
- JinRyuu’s Better Rendering Addon for all of my mods This is required when you want modeled Aging cycles
- The JBRA is Compatible with mods that don’t edit the Render files! JBRA is not Compatible with Render API!
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Years C Mod
- Put Years C Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.