A nice and great addition to the world of Minecraft is the Twilight Forest Mod. This has come for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2/1.5.1. This mod features an unlimited and endless realm like regular Minecraft. All the surroundings of this mod are heavily forested. It has many more to make you feel than Minecraft world does. The perpetually dim skies give a darker and gloomy cast to the world below these. The shades of the large tress cover most of the part below. This seems like forming a canopy. This big shelter gets pierced by the tress that rise to the ceiling of the world infrequently. The terrain has got fewer mountains than regular Minecraft, but often you will face hills. These hills are hollow and contain caves occupied with valuable ores, treasure and at the same time dangerous monsters.
- You need to have the back up of your saves
- Download the Minecraft Forge and install it
- Download the client’s file of this mod
- Now open up the minecraft.jar and add the files of the forge
- Be sure to delete the META-INF file
- Put the mod’s zip file into the mods folder
- You need to back up the world before installing new mods
- Get a server running using the minecraft_server.jar. If you’re stuck on this step, I can’t help you, use Google
- Download Minecraft Forge and install it
- Now download the Twilight Forest Mod
- Open your minecraft_server.jar and add all the forge server files.
- Start the server at least once to let it generate all the files and directories it needs.
- Add this mod’s server zip file to the server mods folder.
- Start the server. Make sure the Twilight Forest mod is reporting that it loaded when you start the server.
The Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2/1.5.1,