A nice addition to the world of Minecraft is the Telecrapht Mod. It has come with Minecraft 1.6.2. This mod will allow you with the advantage to tweet and view the twitter feed in Minecraft.
The twitter Block
- /tc authorize – starts authorization process.
- /tc confirm <pin> – finalizes the authorization process.
- /tweet – sends a tweet to your timeline.
How the screenshots are twitted
In Game, Hit F12 – This will take a screenshot of your screen, and post it to Twitter with a status message from the Configuration file!
If you don’t want the DEFAULT TWEET PIC TEXT:
- Go to your .MINECRAFT\Configs folder.
- Open Telecrapht.cfg
- Edit the following:
- S:ScreenShotAnnouncement=Minecraft shenanigans brought to you by #Telecrapht to whatever you want. MAKE SURE IT’S UNDER 140 CHARACTERS
- Save the file
- Re-launch the game.
- First of all download the Minecraft Forge installer
- Then Install it.
- Now download the Telecrapht Mod from the links given below
- Unzip to .minecraft directory, it will put everything where it belongs
- Now launch Minecraft
- After entering type /tc authorize.
- There will be a generation of link and it will output into chat. Click on that
- You will be forwarded to twitter for the proper authorization of the app. Click authorize
- A PIN number will be given to you. Copy this number to clipboard and then go back into Minecraft
- Type /tc confirm YOURPINHERE .. and hit enter
- A success message will be received
Now you are ready to use the /tweet command and the twitter blocks!!
Telecrapht Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2,