Oh! This is gonna be a blast to the Minecraft users. Soul Forest Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 is nothing less shorter than an amazing and bombastic creation in the field of Minecraft. The deeper you enter the deeper the feeling will grow inside you. Let’s have some chit-chats on what’s in that mod.
This mod adds 30 new ores, where 6 of those generate in the over world, and the remaining generates in the new dimension called Soul Forest. In this Soul Forest Dimension you will get Grass, dirt Porphory, Slate, Granite, my custom tree which is called the grapetree. In the future you will also find some other dimensions like this forest, for example the one that is the current dimension of the update 1.4 called Frost Caves, in here you can find lots of snow blocks (custom ones) and 3 different types of mobs along with some cool snowy towers.
On these trees you will find 6 different types of vines (Baneberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Cranberry, Razzberry, Raspberry, Strawberry), you can even get some cocoa beans on them. There is this creepy thing going on with these trees where the vines don’t always spawn on the log itself. The world is a giant underground world, having large pools of water at the bottom and large patches of grass on the middle-top.
To get to this dimension you will have to make a portal but instead of obsidian you use silver and to activate it you place a silverore inside the frame, like you would usually do with flint and steel. This will change in later versions as well as the portal block texture which is now the purple one.
The contents of Soul Forest Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 include-
- Storage Blocks
- Polisher Towel
- Uncut Gem
- Uranium Liquid
You have also the opportunity to reclaim blocks.
Of course there are the vanilla tiers wood, stone, iron, diamond (0, 1, 2, 3). But i added 12 new tool sets:
- Tin (tier 1) it is tier 1 but it has fewer uses then stone.
- Copper (tier 1): same for copper.
- Chromite (tier 2): just a little bit better then iron
- Tanzanite (tier 2): just a little bit better then chromite
- Bronze (tier 2): better then iron, a good replacement for iron.
- Silver (tier 3): not yet as good as diamond.
- Steel (tier 4): yes this one is better than diamond
- Cobalt (tier 4): This is one of the best pickaxes in the game.
- Mithril (tier 5): The best pickaxe. This is the only tier that can mine Titanium, Uranium and Blackdiamond and has 3216 uses
The 3 following are tier 3 but have the highest enchantability (just a little bit better then gold)
- Sapphire (tier 3): not yet as good as silver.
- Ruby (tier 3): this one is like silver.
- Emerald (tier 3): a bit better then silver.
For getting to the dimension you will have to have one Silver Ore and 10 or 14 mossy cobblestone. But for mine almost anything in the soul forest dimension you will require a Silver pickaxe or better. There are exceptions like Opal, which can be mined by anything and Titanium, Uranium and Black Diamond which is the highest tier of blocks and can only be mined by mithril.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Soul Forest Mod file.
- Open Soul Forest.zip with winrar or 7-zip.
- Drag all the folders gui, mob and textures into the minecraft.jar file.
- Put Soul Forest.zip in your mods folder (located in .minecraft)
- Close your minecraft.jar and Soul Forest.zip
- You are ready to play.
Pro tip: If your minecraft crashes when you have just added a mod and you have multiple mods installed, start fresh and install mods one by one.