It’s a matter of great celebration that a mod like Rudoplays Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 has joined to the arena of Minecraft. This shaders are actually based on the Chocapic 13 Shaders.
- Download GLSL Shaders modified by Karyonix and OptiFine HD
- Download RudoPlays Shaders Mod from the links given below
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Now navigate to your minecraft.jar.
- Be sure to Delete META-INF.
- Then drag and drop the contents of the Forge folder into the jar and delete META-INF if you’re using Forge.
- Drag and drop the contents of the GLSL Shaders folder into the jar.
- Drag and drop the contents of the OptiFine folder into the jar.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the RudoPlays Shaders into the folder.
- Select RudoPlays Shaders and select “Done”.
- That is it. Now enter the mod and enjoy the game!!!
Rudoplays Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2,