A decent addition to the realm of minecraft is the NatureCraft mod. This has come with Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2. This mod provides you the opportunity to form many of the drops synthetically, via 4 main blocks.
1. The Grinder: This is a block of its words. This means it does according to what it says on the tin. The name says that it grinds things. What else it grinds are
- Logs –> Wood Dust
- Planks –> Wood Dust
- Sugar Cane –> Sugar
- Hemp –> Hemp Fibre
- Fossil –> Bonemeal
- Bone –> Bonemeal
- Blazing Ore –> Blaze Powder
2. The Squisher: Again, does what it says on the tin.
- Fossil –> Oil Drop
- Pulp –> Paper
3. The Tanner: Turns dyed fabric hide into leather
- Dyed Fabric Hide –> Leathe
4. Lab Bench: The block that makes all the special mob drops.
- Strange Ingot + Glowstone Dust –> Ender Pearl
- Diamond + Bottle of Acrylic –> Ghast Tear
- Raw Food + Brown Mushroom –> Rotten Flesh
- Rotten Flesh + Eye of Ender –> Spider Eye
- First of all download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Be sure to DELETE the META-INF file
- Then download NatureCraft Mod from the links at the bottom of the page
- Now put NatureCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder.
- Do not unzip it.
- It’s all done. Enjoy!!!
NatureCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2,