An average and decent accretion to the realm of Minecraft is the Motion Blur Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2. It’s compatible with optifine, little to no fps drop. There’s no need for intensive shaders.
- First of all download and install Optifine HD
- Now download the Motion Blur Mod from the given links
- Then Unzip the contents of the zip to a new folder
- Use an unarchiver (For example 7Zip or WinZip) to open up your minecraft.jar in your .minecraft folder
- Next copy the unzipped mod files into your minecraft.jar
- Be sure to delete the META-INF folder in your minecraft.jar
- Run the game and Enjoy!