Hey guys, another huge mod here for you Today, Minecraft Comes Alive for Minecraft 1.4.7. This mod is fairly new being first posted on the 7th of January and has a ton of amazing features to add to your Minecraft game. Minecraft Comes Alive 1.4.7 is very simple, what is does is this. It simply replaces all of the boring old original villagers with regular humans and along with this it gives them real use within Minecraft.
Minecraft Comes Alive for Minecraft 1.4.7
Here are some examples:
– Villagers act as regular humans. They can either be male or female and they have been re-skinned to match their gender and profession.
– It is now possible to have a relationship with the villagers by simply increasing the hearts with them, once they are high enough you can craft a wedding ring and then propose to them.
– Once married you can then create a baby. Once it is ready it will grow into a child and you can then assign chores for your new child to do for you.
– Later on your child will then grow into an adult. They will be your best companion and will fight to the death to protect you. They are also part of a secret feature in the hardcore mode.
Minecraft Comes Alive ChangeLog
- Reorganized where the mod’s data is saved.
- Names are now saved outside of the mod to editable files.
- Dialogue is now saved outside of the mod to editable files.
- The amount of skins allowed for people are no longer limited.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t pick a tombstone back up after placing it.
- Fixed bug where the “Set Home” button wasn’t available for Priests.
- Added 21 more names for females and 75 more names for males.
- Rewrote all villagers and children.
- Added a family system showing everyone’s relation to you.
- When naming your child it is now checked if its name contains invalid characters.
- Added Woodcutting chore.
- Children now swing their items when doing work and attacking.
- Villagers now swing their fists when attacking you.
- You can now get your children married.
- Taming is now balanced to require wheat.
- There is now a 5 percent chance of a wolf following your child home after hunting.
- Added dialogue submitted by forum users.
- Added many more skins submitted by forum users.
- Rewrote all villagers and children a second time for good measure.
- Villagers are no longer overwritten. The originals will still be spawnable from eggs.
- Added guards. Iron Golems still exist, but guards spawn in villages. 1 guard per 8 villagers.
- Made tombstones craftable.
- Made villagers have children when you give them cake.
- Added support for chainmail armor.
Download Minecraft Comes Alive 1.4.7 hereMinecraft Comes Alive for Minecraft 1.4.7,