MCPatcher HD 1.4.7 – Here is something everyone has been waiting for, the updated version of MCPatcher.
This great little tool is very well known in the minecraft community, it has been about for a long time, this latest version has a great new feature called customer colors mod, which allows texture pack authors to have a lot customization and control, they will now be able to customize many more colors in the game including, swamps, lighting, and much more.
The features of MCPatcher are already well known but I will write them down anyways
- HD texture and font support.
- It allows custom terrain and item animations for any block, including water, lava, and portals.
- MrMessiah’s BetterGrass.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs.
- It has the ability to load other mods like ModLoader.
- It has the ability to save and load diffrent mod profiles and switch between them easily, It will also organize your mods by the minecraft version they go with. (this is very handy)
1. Download the right version of MCPatcher from you system OS
2. Double click on the patcher .exe, this window should pop up
3. If you would like the better grass, check the box.
4. Now click on the patch button.
5. Start Minecraft
6. Click mods and texture packs.
7. Click the open texture packs folder, and then drag all of your textures in there.
8. Enjoy switching between all of your different texture packs
Download MCPatcher hereMCPatcher HD Fix 2.3.0_1 for Minecraft 1.4.7,