Minecraft brings a new fancy mod named John Mod. This has come with Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2. This mod adds 3 of the deadliest appearing mobs to Minecraft.
Let’s talk about the character “John”. He is mysterious, fast, strong and drops a gem. He has got 40 life. He spawns in the broad day light and won’t be fire damaged. He even takes no fall damage. Baby John Jr. spawns in small groups while Mega Giant John spawns at night.
- Has got a life of 40
- Deals 2.5 damage
- Spawns by himself
- Spawns in daylight
- Drops a new gem which is termed as “immortality gem”.
- Won’t take fire damage
- Takes no fall damage
- Improved scary sounds
- Baby john junior spawns in small group
- On the other hand Mega Giant John spawns at night
· First of all locate the minecraft folder. ( Run > %appdata% > “.minecarft” )
· After reaching there locate the minecraft.jar. ( .minecraft > bin > minecraft.jar )
· Now extract the files inside the jar using WinRAR or WinZip
· Delete the Meta-INF
· Now close the jar
· Locate the .minecraft folder
· Open up my mod (John Mod)
· Simply drag over the folders naming “mods” and “Resources” into your .minecraft folder
· That was it and now it’s time to enjoy the mod!!!
John Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2,