This mod, Household Gods Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.4.7 has its distinct introduction in the kingdom of Minecraft mods. It has come with a bunch of modifications and added features. The added 16 statues of this very mod will make your expedition throughout the game more exciting. These statues are randomly generated to produce thousands of unique results. Each of the results has their individual effects on the world around it. So it’s time to discover dangerous statues, helpful statues, and just plain weird ones! Try to MIX & MATCH pieces to create NEW EFFECTS!
A statue consists of three components. These are the head, the torso, and the feet. When all these three are combined, these work in tandem to generate the unique effect of that statue, by developing a sort of ‘sentence’ that the player can adjust by switching out parts. A new piece often refers to a new effect. So it is good to try experiencing with all the probable combinations and remember the names of the ones you like most.
1. Hephaestus– Armorer to the Gods and Patron of Metallurgy!
- ‘Heph’: Enchant/Repair
- ‘aes’: in nearest chest
- ‘tus’: weapon or armor.
2. Demeter– Goddess of Nature and Growth!
- ‘De’: Grow
- ‘met’: up to 3
- ‘er’: plants.
3. Anubis– Protector of the Dead!
- ‘An’: Hurt
- ‘u’: all
- ‘bis’: living.
4. Beowulf– Slayer of Monsters and Hero of the Geats!
- ‘Be’: Kill
- ‘o’: strongest
- ‘wulf’: monster.
5. Prometheus– Far-Sighted Giver of Fire!
- ‘Pro’: Create
- ‘meth’: near player
- ‘eus’: flint & steel.
6. Jupiter– King of Gods and Master of Lightning!
- ‘Ju’: Call lightning
- ‘pi’: quickly to
- ‘er’: random location.
7. Kokopelli– The Trickster Musician!
- ‘Ko’: Play
- ‘ko’: at nearest player location
- ‘pelli’: a scary sound!
8. Aphrodite– Goddess of Fertility and Love!
- ‘Aph’: Mate
- ‘rod’: two
- ‘ite’: animals.
9. Hestia– Protector of the Hearth!
- ‘Hes’: Give/Place
- ‘t’: to player/in Furnace
- ‘ia’: food.
10. Mammon– Greed Personified!
- ‘Mam’: Summon
- ‘m’: to surface
- ‘on’: ores.
11. Poseidon– Lord of the Oceans!
- ‘Pos’: Spawn
- ‘ei’: at sea level
- ‘don’: water.
12. Quetzalcoatl– The Winged Serpent!
- ‘Quet’: Drop
- ‘zal’: near statue
- ‘coatl: seeds.
13. Minerva– Wisdom Herself!
- ‘Min’: Spawn
- ‘er’: in random location
- ‘va’: books/maps/experience bottles.
14. Asclepius– Master of Medicines!
- ‘Asc’: Heal
- ‘lep’: nearest hurt
- ‘ius’: player.
- Every piece of statue has its own individual speed and the speed varies from statue to statue. Some of them are slower, some are faster. The joint speed of each piece tells us how long before the next time the statue will activate.
- Pieces of the same set when are two or more are used together will be associated with a synergistic effect. Discover all synergies!
- The statue pieces can’t be crafted. They can only be found. So you need to keep your eyes careful to have those found. Look for anything usual as sometimes these may be buried.
1. Install Risigumi’s Modloader.
2. Delete META INF folder.
3. Place Household Gods zip file in Minecraft’s /mods folder.
Household Gods Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.4.7,