Another wonderful and full of feature mod is the Forgotten Nature Mod. This has come with Minecraft 1.6.2.
This mod has added 38 new trees/bushes and 7 new Biomes. Every single tree is part to a specific biome. New trees produce fruit or nuts and. They have their own saplings and work with bonemeal. Every tree and biome is optional inside the ForgottenNature.cfg file.
This mod includes something alike the timber mod. This uses an iron axe or better. All blocks and saplings are accessible in the creative menu.
This mod has got 10 new flowers and these can be “bonemealed”. This has also got 44 new leaves, 23 new logs, 37 saplings/bushlings, 2 mushrooms/giant mushrooms. 22 new planks made from new logs and/or any log + colored stain have been added.
16 new glasses have been added. 5 new stones named Granite, Gneiss, Hornfels, Marble, Chert and 6 new stone brick blocks have been added. 8 fruit blocks and 12 crystal blocks including a torch have also been included.
11 new colored fences, 11 new colored stairs, 11 new colored half planks, 10 fruit items, 5 new breads, 15 salads, 3 drinks, 4 nuts, 7 stains are included. More miscellaneous items include-
- 11 new tools including a saw.
- 8 crops including bamboo
- Crops have four stages instead of eight, yet they should fully mature at about the same time as wheat.
- 11 seed items which can be found in tall grass
- 16 crop food items
- 4 crop goods: Cotton balls, hemp fibers,>Rope yarn,>Rope Strand
- rope to Minecraft
- Craftable bowls of fruit/veggies each have their own unique set of benefits
- Plenty of configuration options
Crystal Forest notes:
- Blue grass when groundcover is disabled.
- Light and Dark blue crystal trees.
- Light and Dark blue crystal stones.
- Focus-crystals spawn underground.
- All crystal blocks glow (as shown)
- First of all download Minecraft forge installer and install it.
- Then download the Forgotten Nature Mod from the links given at the bottom.
- Put zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- That’s it.
Forgotten Nature Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2,