Yes everybody, it is that time again. With the new 1.4.7 patch that came out last week. It’s time to kiss your mods bye bye.
Equivalent Exchange 2 is out for Minecraft 1.4.7!
But not to worry! Salvation is at hand! The mod Equivalent Exchange has recently been updated to the latest Minecraft Version!
Here are just a few of the new changes that have come out with the mod:
– Updated to Minecraft 1.4.7!
– Updated version number from 1.38 to 188.8.131.52.3. Allows for better tracking of updates to the version
– Now using SDK’s ModLoaderMPv3 for MC 1.2.3, and Forge 184.108.40.206.46
– Added a max world height constant to the client/server EEProxy class
– Changed the Water Essence and Lava Essence to check Y position against the new maximum world height for changing the weather
– Redstone Lamp
– Nether Brick Fence
– Nether Brick Stairs
– Wood (Jungle)
– Leaves (Jungle)
– Sapling (Jungle)
– Stone Bricks (Circle)
– Fireball Charge
To check out the full list of changelogs, go to this page here!
For those who do not know what Equivalent Exchange does. Let me enlighten you!
Basically, the mod allows you to change materials (Such as Cobblestone) Into Diamonds!
Admittedly, it does take 1000-5000 Cobblestone blocks to make a single Diamond. But the mod
goes much further than just making diamonds. You can make catalysts, and special crystals that enable you to
destroy lots of blocks with a single click of the mouse!
As a little add-on to this mod. SphaxCraft has made a texturepack which retextures all of the items that equivalent exchange comes with!
We thank him for this! It just adds more to the fun of Equivalent Exchange!