Another decent addition to the realm of Minecraft is the EnchantView Mod. This has been generated for Minecraft version 1.6.4, 1.6.2 and 1.5.2. This mod demonstrates what the enchantment table will provide you with before you click on the enchantment, so you don’t find yourself in the condition where you’ve misused 30 levels on nothing but Unbreaking III. You will just be requiring moving your mouse over the enchantment box and a little box will pop up telling you about the item you will have if you click it.
Remember that EnchantView requires a server mod for making itself to work in multiplayer. Servers without EnchantView won’t kick clients that have it; EnchantView clients will have the option to just disable EnchantView on non-EnchantView servers
- First of all download and install Minecraft Forge
- Next install ThebombzenAPI
- Now download the mod from the links that will appear at the bottom of the page
- Then place all of the class files inside minecraft.jar and delete META-INF, or use a launcher such as Magic Launcher or MultiMC
- That’s it. You are done. Enjoy!!!
Mod loader: Download from here
Forge: Download from here
CraftBukkit: Download from here
Client: Download from here
Server: Download from here
EnchantView Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2,