Dailycraft 1.2.1 for Minecraft [1.4.7] comes as a Minecraft mod with a whole lot features and items. These include pizza, cheese, cream, hot chocolates, dough and many more like these.
This Dailycraft mod V1.2.1 has got a whole lot items to add. These are-
- Tomato slices
- Oil container
- Hot oil container
- Plastic balls
- Plastic handles
- Plastic mugs
- Hot water
- Hot chocolate
- Pizza base
- Tomato paste
- Meat lovers pizzas
- Vegetarian pizzas
- Supreme pizzas
- Grinder (has no use yet)
Some information regarding Food stats:
- 4 hunger bars are replenished by cheese.
- 2 hunger bars are replenished by tomato slices.
- Hot chocolate replenishes 5 hunger bars.
- Both the raw vegetarian and meat lovers’ pizzas replenish 2 hunger bars.
- Cooked vegetarian and meat lovers’ pizzas both replenish 5 hunger bars.
- 3 hunger bars are replenished by raw supreme pizzas.
- A whopping 7 hunger bar is replenished by cooked supreme pizzas.
Some changes in default Minecraft:
- You are now allowed to get 3 bread by smelting a piece of dough. Now you won’t be able to use 3 wheat.
- In the recipes of cookies now you will be using dough in lieu of wheat. And now you will get 16 cookies not 8.
- Mind it to use flour instead of wheat in the recipe for cake.
The crafting or making or finding of all those things
- Tomato: This can be found from 2 blocks, one from a tomato stalk and one from tomato leaves. The chance of getting the last one is 1/8. The sources stalk and leaves can be found in forest, swamp or jungle biomes. You can plant a tomato that will grow into a tree. Bonemeal can be used for the assistance of growing tomato plants.
- Cheese: This shapeless recipe will need milk, cream and salt in the crafting grid.
- Salt: It can be crafted by filtering water in a filter.
- Cream: Cream can be got by skimming milk in a skimmer.
- Tomato slices: To obtain 4 tomato slices you need to place a tomato in the crafting grid. 2 hunger bar will be provided per slice.
- Oil: Extract coal in an extractor will result in oil.
- Oil container: CCC C = Cobblestone, COC O = Oil, CCC
- Hot oil container: For making this you need to smelt an oil container in a furnace.
- Plastic Balls: You will need to extract a hot oil container in an extractor to get a plastic ball.
- Plastic Handles: NPN N = Nothing, NNP P = Plastic ball, NPN
- Plastic Mugs: NNN N = Nothing, PPH P = Plastic ball, PPN H = Handle
- Hot water: Boil water in a furnace to make hot water.
- Flour: Grind wheat in a grinder to make flour.
- Hot Chocolate: This shapeless recipe will require milk, cocoa beans, hot water and a plastic mug in the crafting grid.
- Yeast: This shapeless recipe will require flour, sugar and a water bucket in the crafting grid.
- Dough: Dough is also a shapeless recipe that requires flour, yeast and salt in the crafting grid.
- Pizza Base: DDD D = Dough
- Tomato paste: This is also a shapeless recipe requiring salt and a tomato slice in the crafting grid.
- Vegetarian Pizza: You need to put a pizza base, cheese, tomato paste, seeds, red mushrooms and brown mushrooms in the crafting grid for making a vegetarian pizza.
- Meat Lovers Pizza: Just put a pizza base, cheese, tomato paste, cooked pork, cooked beef and cooked chicken in the crafting grid to make meat lovers pizza. It is recommended to put it in the furnace before eating.
- Supreme Pizza: For making this supreme pizza just put a pizza base, cheese, tomato paste, seeds, red mushrooms, brown mushrooms, cooked pork, cooked beef and cooked chicken in the crafting grid. Here like the previous one it is recommended to put in the furnace before eating it.
- Gears: SSS S = Stick, SIS I = Iron ingot, SSS
- Extractor: GCG G = Gear, CSC C = Cobblestone, GCG S = Spider eye
- Filter: GCG G = Gear, CBC C = Cobblestone, GCG B = Empty bucket.
- Grinder: GCG G = Gear, CXC C = Cobblestone, GCG X = Gunpowder.
- Skimmer: GCG G = Gear, CIC C = Cobblestone, GCG I = Iron ingot.
Download Dairycraft 1.2.1 for Minecraft 1.4.7: Download it from HERE.
Instructions of Installation:
- First of all install the ModLoader
- After downloading the dairycraft zip file, extract all the files from that file and put these into minecraft.jar.
- Make sure to delete the META-INF.
- Now run the game and enjoy!!!
Dairycraft 1.2.1 for Minecraft [1.4.7],