This Crafting Pillar mod has come as a simple and decent mod in the realm of Minecraft. This mod has come with Minecraft 1.6.4 and 1.6.2. A new workbench called “Crafting Pillar” has been added to this mod. It has got the similar ability like a regular workbench with the exceptions of-
- Others players have the advantage to notice what you are actually crafting
- Direct interaction with the block is available. This offers more naturalness in crafting.
- If you forget an ingredient you won’t have to restart.
By right clicking the proper slot with the item selected you can put items into the pillar. You can also remove one at a time by shift + right click on the slot with empty hands. You can get the desired craft result by left clicking as soon as it shows up on top.
- First of all download Minecraft forge and install it.
- Then download the mod from the links given at the bottom of the page
- Place the downloaded zip files into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Don’t unzip the file. And if you don’t get a mods folder then create one.
- That’s it. Enjoy!!!
For 1.6.2Crafting Pillar Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2,