An awesome addition to the world of Minecraft is the CocoaCraft Mod. It has come with Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2.
If the thought regarding the reason behind the use of cocoa for crafting cookies and coloring wool have ever crossed your mind or if you wanted to engender more food or if you have missed cocoa in the field of minecraft then this mod is merely designed for you.
Some Basic Information associated with the Mod:
Cocoa trees are added to the mod which can be found in forests or jungles. These can be harvested to have cocoa beans and cocoa tree samplings. Then you will have the ability to grow your own trees. This mod has also provided the privilege of probable crafting of mugs and drinking milk and cocoa.
You will also get the coffee plants through finding. Coffee seeds are also available to be obtained for the plants. For getting roasted seeds it is necessary make the seeds smelt. After that just have the water poured into mugs, add coffee seeds and here you are, it’s the fresh coffee waiting for your sip. It’s up to you if you want to plant the seeds.
Some of the functions:
- Milk – restores 1,5 hunger
- Cocoa – restores 2 hunger
- Water – nothing
- Coffee – swiftness for 60 sec, restores 0,5 hunger
- Cocoa wood can be used as the normal wood
- Crafting mugs
- Filling them with milk
- Making cocoa
- Roasting Coffee seeds
- Filling mugs with water
- Making Coffee
- First of all download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Now download CocoaCraft Mod from the link at the bottom of the page
- Then put CocoaCraft Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- If the folder “mods” is not there, launch Minecraft after installation of Forge once and it should create the folder.
- That’s it. Now enjoy!!!
CocoaCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2,