ChocoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7 is a wonderful addition in the era of minecraft. It adds a mob called Chocobo to the game and this comprises different colored mob types with different features in their mature and youthful form.
The most elementary kind can be found in the wild and can be controlled by by means of “Gysahl Greens” on them. Gysahl Greens is a plant found in the wild, but also can be implanted by sowing Gysahl Seeds. Gysahl Seeds can be got by crafting from Gysahl Greens or by harvesting planted Gysahl Greens.
Chocobos can be breed and reproduce. The descendants will be a Chicobo, the juvenile form of a Chocobo. After a while a Chicobo will grow into a Chocobo. Chicobos will be born wild and have to be tamed. Chicobos will take over the type from one of their parents or transfigure into new types. Thus by constantly breeding Chocobos all normal types of Chocobos can be achieved from tamed wild Chocobos. There are a small number of exceptional Chocobo types though, which can only be acquired by special means.
Items and Blocks:
1. ChocoCraft Mod Gysahl Greens – Gysahl Greens are the most important block in ChocoCraft. They are used to tame Chocobos and to create various other greens. Just like flowers, Gysahl Greens will grow randomly across the map and can be collected and even planted again.
2. ChocoCraft Mod Raw Chocobo Leg – This piece of meat is dropped by the most unfortunate Chocobos. Just like regular chicken legs, they can be cooked on a furnace.
3. ChocoCraft Mod Cooked Chocobo Leg – By eating this yummy chocobo leg, you’ll reduce your famine. A Chocobo Leg reduces famine even more than a cooked chicken leg, healing just as much as a cooked pork chop.
4. ChocoCraft ModChocobo Feather – Chocobo Feathers are very attractive items to Chocobos. They can be used to build saddles, whistles, and even special types of gysahls. Tamed chocobos will occasionaly drop these.
5. ChocoCraft Mod Chocobo Saddle – Tamed Chocobos can only be ridden once they are saddled with these special saddles.
6. ChocoCraft Mod Chocobo Saddle Bags – Saddled Chocobos can be equipted with one of these to give them some transport and storage capacities. Once saddle bags are fitted onto a Chocobo, they can be accessed by shift-right-clicking the Chocobo. (can be used on Chocobo, but inventories are disabled at the moment)
7. ChocoCraft Mod Chocobo Pack Bags – Tamed Chocobos can be equipted with one of these to give them some transport and storage capacities. Once pack bags are fitted onto a Chocobo, they can be accessed by right-clicking the Chocobo. (can be used on Chocobo, but inventories are disabled at the moment)
8. ChocoCraft Mod Chocobo Whistle – (no function yet, will be used in future to call last ridden Chocobo to the current player position).
9. ChocoCraft Mod Loverly Gysahl – Loverly Gysahls are a special domestic mutation of Gysahl Greens. When growing Gysahl seeds in tilted earth, there is a chance the crop will grow into a Loverly Gysahl. This form of the plant does not appear in the wild. Loverly Gysahls are used to make a Chocobo fall in love and look for a partner to procreate.
10. ChocoCraft Mod Golden Gysahl – Just like Loverly Gysahls, Golden Gysahls are used to make Chocobos procreate. Like Loverly Gysahls this is a domestic mutation of Gysahl Greens. These romantic herbs are known to increase the chances of adquiring a new type of Chocobo.
11. ChocoCraft Mod Gysahl Cake – Chicobos just love gysahl greens and cakes, and when you join both, they’re get really happy. Gysahl Cakes give joy to a Chicobo, making him grow up instantly into one big and beautiful Chocobo.
12. ChocoCraft Mod Raw Gysahl Pickles – First step towards some tasty cooked Gysahl pickles.
13. ChocoCraft Mod After cooking raw Gysahl pickles you will receive this tasty Gysahl pickles. It will not only taste marvelous, but also reduce your famine a little.
14. ChocoCraft Mod Pink Gysahl – Weird synthetic gysahls are known to cause extreme effects to Chocobos. So beware.
15. ChocoCraft Mod Red Gysahl – Weird synthetic gysahls are known to cause extreme effects to Chocobos. So beware.
16. ChocoCraft Mod Gysahl Seeds – Seeds made from Gysahl Greens. Can be planted to build a Gysahl Green farm and can be fertilized with Chocobo Fertilizer.
17. ChocoCraft Mod Chocopedia – Notebook that keeps information about the Chocobos. Allows player to name their chocobo, check on information about health and breeing status and even give orders.
18. ChocoCraft Mod Straw – Straw cover for a Chocobo pen.
Chocobo Saddle Bags
Chocobo Pack Bags
Download ChocoCraft Mod:
- 1. Install Minecraft Forge by following the instructions on the corresponding pages. The link to both can be found above the link to this mod.
- 2. With Forge installed, put this mod’s .zip file in your minecraft “mods” folder.
- 3. Extract the mod zip in a different folder and get the file choco_kweh.ogg from /resources/sounds and put it into the folder minecraft/resources/mod/. (The other extracted files from the zip won’t be needed anymore and can be deleted. Do not delete the zip in the minecraft/mods folder, or if you have extracted the files into the minecraft/mods folder delete them after extracting the sound file. In the minecraft/mods folder only the Chococraft zip file should stay.)
Chococraft version 2.0.4+ is needed
- 1. Install Minecraft Forge into a minecraft server.
- 2. Run the server once. (And stop it again)
- 3. Put the Chococraft zip file into the mods folder in the server folder
- 4. Run the server again. Now Clients with Chococraft zip file installed can connect to the server and enjoy riding Chocobos through the landscape
ChocoCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7,