Buildcraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.4.7 is an excellent addition in the dominion of minecraft mods. It has come with extending minecraft features of pipes, auto-crafting, quarries, engines and much more.
This new game has targeted to let the players make improved structures and mechanisms.
Tools and Materials
Client – Windows Automatic Installation
Vital message – this process works on a recently updated Minecraft. For other multifaceted installation, in specific with other mods, it may be better to practice the manual method.
1. Download all the client BuildCraft packages that you want to install.
2. Download the Minecraft mod pack installation assistant
3. Download the latest BuildCraft mod pack description
4. Double click on the file mod_pack_installer.jar. If that doesn’t work, you probably need to install Java, from http://www.java.com/…nload/index.jsp
5. Select the pack that you want to install
6. You will now see all the files necessary. You may slip some BuildCraft packages, or some enslavements. Click on the “Download” button to get the files that are absent, and then “Refresh”.
7. Once all are green, the “Install” button should be clickable. Click on it. And enjoy!!!
Client – Manual Installation
1. Starting BuildCraft, you will need to install Minecraft Forge
2. Get the client packages of BuildCraft that you want to use (see above). Here are the dependency and content details:
- Core: no dependencies, provides only basic functionalities.
- Transport: Depends on Core, provides only pipes.
- Factory: Depends on Core, provides automatic crafting table, mining well and quarry.
- Builders: Depends on Core, provides land markers and filler.
- Energy: Depends on Core, provides oil and engines.
You should then be familiar with the .minecraft folder containing the minecraft resources. In .minecraft/mods, drop the zip(s) file containing the part of the release that you want to install.
WARNING By default, the Energy mod is set to redstone power. In order to enable the engine powering machines, you will need to change a line in the BuildCraft config file:
power.framework=buildcraft.energy.PneumaticPowerFrameworkBuildCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.4.7,